Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Hot Out of the Kiln!

It doesn't have the same ring as "hot off the press" but it's just as newsworthy to me! Our fabulous tile installers emailed me a photo of my tile shipment today and it's just too good! I'll be stopping in this week to see it in person and approve the shipment, but here's the teaser: 


The picture is, admittedly, not so great, but knowing what this will look like installed is good enough for me. This raised arabesque pattern comes in a rainbow of colors and can even be mixed with stone, see exhibit A:

Gorgeous -- the marble is flat, the ceramic is subtly raised.
Or as we chose for this project, a glass crackle that puddles on the outside edges and creates oodles of depth and dimension for just a hint of color. Exhibit B:

Not my color

Yes,  my color.
AND I'm so excited for this tile to live next to its grasscloth neighbor -- I think they'll be quite happy together:

Exhibit: Awww Yee-Ahhh!
Set to be installed next week. In the meantime, I'm tracking powder room wallpaper shipments and wrangling floor re-finishers. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...