Thursday, August 16, 2012

A little bling

A little bling goes a long way in making a room sing.    I've always loved Ochre chandeliers for their clean modern sparkle.   They make and ordinary room extraordinary.   And for years, they've been the go to source.  




And this chandelier paired with a rustic wood table is one of my favorite dining rooms.   Wish I knew the source of the chandelier.  


But there may be a new source for bling in town.  Monique Lhuillier, the queen of amazing bridal gowns, has just launched a new line of lighting with Waterford.   She may give Ochre some competition.   Her Melrose chandelier is as stunning as her couture dresses.   I can't wait to see the rest of the line.  

If I can't have one of her dresses, maybe I can at least have one of her lighting fixtures.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...