Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hacienda Resort and Cocina y Cantina

One of my favorite nights in Cabo San Lucas took place at the gorgeous Hacienda Beach Club and Residences.

The Resort/Club is so beautiful that the pictures really don't capture the experience.





One of the banquette rooms. This room was so pretty in person with all the rustic beams, stone and iron chandeliers.

One of the hotel rooms. But you can also purchase an amazing villa/home in the resort if you have some extra cash floating around.

While I was in awe of the Resort, I love food, and the restaurant Cocina y Cantina did not disappoint.

This is the bar where I enjoyed a hibiscus margarita. It was so yummy that I'll be dreaming about this drink all Summer. Who am I kidding, I enjoyed 2 of these babies that night.

Then we moved outside to enjoy our diner alfresco.


I think the food speaks for itself. It tasted as good as it looked.


Churros with chocolate and caramel dipping sauce. Are you kidding me? I was in heaven.

I will definitely be dining at Cocina y Cantina on my next visit to Cabo and dreaming of staying at the resort.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...